Vanilla Brown Sugar Scrub

Thursday, February 16, 2012 AnnMarie Brown 3 Comments

Two of my favourite things... Vanilla and Brown Sugar almost sounds good enough to eat. It's the perfect exfoliate for your heels, knees and elbows; great for your tan legs in the summer time too! I was not a believer of this Scrub until I started using it and now... let's just say a believer I am. I it amazing to put on my legs after I have just shaved them... makes them so soft.



Recipe:

2 cups brown sugar
1 cup white sugar
1 cup sunflower oil
1 tbsp. pure vanilla extract

Mix together white and brown sugar until their are no lumps. Add sunflower oil {I like sunflower oil because it has no scent to it} and Vanilla extract. Mix well and put into a container. I love labels... so I labelled mine and it sits on my shelf in my bathroom for me to use. 


As you can see my jar is getting empty so I need to make some more in the next few weeks. Give it a try... it is so good and works great.