Menu Planning Monday ~ week of January 9th

Monday, January 09, 2012 AnnMarie Brown 1 Comments


I love planning my weekly menu only bad thing is this week all I have left in my freezer is chicken. UGH.. I think I could be chickened out by the end of the week hopefully I can pick up some sales this week. 

Also my menu is all made Gluten Free!!!


Monday

  • Breakfast ~ Oatmeal n' yogurt (Smoothie for me)
  • Snack ~ Apple with peanut butter & chocolate chips, Cereal bars (tea n' lemon crisp cookies for me)
  • Lunch ~ Mac n' Cheese, milk
  • Snack ~ Popcorn, Juice
  • Dinner ~ Chicken Cutlets in Pizzaiola Sauce, Carrots, Potato Wedges

Tuesday (Dance Night)

  • Breakfast ~ Bagel cream cheese (Smoothie for me)
  • Lunch ~ Leftovers
  • Dinner ~ Vegetable Soup

Wednesday

  • Breakfast ~ Cold Cereal (Smoothie for me)
  • Snack ~ Bananas, Yogurt
  • Lunch ~ Salad Plate, milk
  • Snack ~  Apple with peanut butter & chocolate chips (request)
  • Dinner ~ Chicken Vegetable Bake, Salad


Thursday 

  • Breakfast ~ Yogurt, fresh fruit  (Smoothie for me)
  • Lunch ~ Leftovers
  • Dinner ~ Lentil & Potato Pie, Veggies

Friday

  • Breakfast ~ (Smoothie for me)
  • Snack ~ Cereal Bars, Apple Sauce, Juice
  • Lunch ~ Pizza Pockets (not GF), Salad, Milk 
  • Snack ~ Cheese n' Crackers, Juice
  • Dinner ~ Chicken Stuffed Cabbage Rolls, Mashed Potatoes, Broccoli


Saturday (swimming & TaeKwonDo in am)

  • Breakfast ~ GF waffles,Orange juice, fresh fruit  (Smoothie for me)
  • Lunch ~ Ravioli (not GF), Salad, Milk (soup for A)
  • Dinner ~ Meatballs, Rice, Veggies

Sunday

  • Breakfast ~  (Smoothie for me)
  • Lunch ~ Leftovers
  • Dinner ~ Slow Cooker Fajitas, Rice (substitute Corn Tortillas to make GF)
Snacks this week to bake:
  • GF Rice Krispies
  • GF peanut butter cookies

1 comment: