Craft Bucket...

Sunday, January 08, 2012 AnnMarie Brown 6 Comments

Well cruising Canadian Tire with my husband this weekend with my Canadian Tire cash in hand. I love Canadian Tire money.. free money for making purchases there. Seriously weren't they the first place to start this?? Anyway I love them for it.

So back to my story... while cruising the tool pouch aisle I spot the bucket tool pouch. Meaning you put the tool pouch in a bucket and viola... tools all organized. Well since I don't have that many tools to organize but I do have TONS of craft supplies for my child... why not change it into a Craft Bucket!! Brilliant I know!!!!


So for around $10.. save your Canadian Tire money.. head to CT and purchase a tool bucket pouch and turn it into a craft supply bucket.



I can't even tell you how excited my 7 year old is to dive into this bucket full of supplies and I know the kids on Monday are going to be more than excited!!!


Happy Crafting to all my friends!!!!

6 comments:

  1. hmm I have a 7 year old that would LOVE that too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @VMS and ScrapbookingOasis

    Talk about great birthday and Christmas gifts or... sick in the hospital gift... so many options... I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that is a brilliant idea! I love different craft organization ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Multi-Testing Mommy

    Thanks I love organizing everything...probably to a fault! But we are loving the bucket of craft stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea! I wonder if they still have these, will have to check that out. Thanks for the idea! (Judy Cowan)

    ReplyDelete