Gluten Free Magic Mix

Monday, January 16, 2012 AnnMarie Brown 0 Comments

After hunting high and low for a condensed Cream of Chicken soup locally I decided to look for a recipe online where I could make my own and not worry about sodium and other yucky stuff in cream soups.. and make my own Gluten Free Condensed Soup.




I started with a recipe for:

Magic Mix

2 1/3 cups Dry Non-Instant Powdered Milk
1 cup Gluten-Free All Purpose Flour (Note you can use regular All Purpose if you don't need GF)
1 cup Butter, at room temperature

1). Combine all ingredients into a large mixing bowl.

2). Using a whisk attachment, mix ingredients together slowly at first, then gradually increase speed until incorporated.

3). Keep mix tightly covered in the refrigerator for up to 3 months.





0 comment luv: