Best Stain Remover for clothes....

Monday, June 06, 2011 AnnMarie Brown 0 Comments

Sunlight bar soap is my favourite stain remover. I have tried many over the years and this is the only one that I found works for everything. It comes in a two pack and it is the best thing ever!

I had a new outfit of my daughters sitting for a week before I got to the stains... one stain was chocolate from a chocolate popsicle and the other stains were grass stains on the knees. Long and short of it... is that the Sunlight Bar Soap removed both stains quite easily I might add and with little effort.

Usually I treat the stain and then just throw it in the laundry to be washed... and viola it comes out stainless. It is very inexpensive yet one of the best ones I have used. Trust me I have tried many stain removers and this one by far works the best for me and my family.


0 comment luv: