Disney on Ice at the JLC

Friday, February 24, 2012 AnnMarie Brown 0 Comments

We were lucky enough to win tickets to Disney on Ice at the JLC in London, thanks so much to Tales of a Ranging Ginger for running a great contest.

When I found out we won the tickets I was so excited for my 7 year old and then I looked at our schedule for that day and the next. Wow were we booked. We had something going on until 5:45pm on Friday night and had to be in London for 7pm. How were we going to eat and get there in time???

I was stressing just thinking about it... but I just knew that this was a break from the stress of day to day life that we needed as a family. So we fit it in and even got there with time to spare. We went as a family so that included my husband and my 17 year old also who has never seen Disney on Ice.

We reached the JLC box office with a smiling staff member behind the glass. We told her we were here to pick up tickets we had won... she took our idea and came back with our tickets and ID of course. There were no line ups considering we were there at 6:45pm ... I loved it... so much staff .. always smiling and greeting us very nicely. It was the best.


First ones out were The Incredibles... so flashy in their red costumes. My 7 year old shouted "It's The Incredibles!"  Her face lit up so brightly making trying to squeeze this in to our schedule totally worth all the effort and running around.


The show didn't disappointment... one act after another of total entertainment. One act after another of my 7 year olds face lighting up. It is the look every parent wants to see on their childs face but means so much to this special needs mom knowing the struggles we have to go through some days.


I just have to share this picture of Donald Duck... he is my favourite Disney Character hands down and I was lucky enough to get a great picture of him.


Thanks so much Disney on Ice for giving us some time away from our day to day life where we can just enjoy a performance and forget about our daily struggles!




All pictures were taken with my Toshiba Camileo camera. I have to add that I have been beyond impressed with this camera that I got as a gift for doing a review of the Toshiba Thrive tablet.

0 comment luv: