I confess... & Five Question Friday

Friday, January 06, 2012 AnnMarie Brown 6 Comments

Photobucket


I confess... that I am munching on people chow right now (not good supposed to be eating healthy)

I confess... I broke my no pop/soda this year rule already... boo me!

I confess... that I want more snow... or snow started melting today.

I confess... that my 7 year old daughter won't go to sleep on her own and it is seriously getting to be a HUGE situation.

I confess... that I am not ready to get back to homeschooling next week.





1. What is the weather like where you are and do you like it?

We currently still have snow but it is starting to melt.. definitely not season temperatures I want more snow.

2. When you're sick what do you seek comfort from?

Tomato soup... really the only time I like to eat it.

3. What do you need to do before the end of the month?

Get my eating back on track and do my 3 on 30 list.

4. Have you ever served on a jury?

Nope... went but they turned me away.

5. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?

I would love to be a lap dog just like my dog... quite the life if you ask me.

6 comments:

  1. I wish I could keep a no soda rule for more than a week, I find it SO hard to do. It really is an addiction!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am pretty sure i could never give up soda. i just love my diet pepsi WAY too much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i went to reply to your comment on my blog, i always like to reply via email and your email address is not enabled.

    did you know that?

    this means that you spend so much time leaving lovely comments on people's blogs and they have no way of responding to a question or thanking you for stopping by or just continuing the conversation...because instead of your email address all they see is "no-reply comment".

    sad right?

    you can fix that if you like.

    just go to your dashboard, click edit profile and click show email address and then click save profile.

    easy!!!

    and i PROMISE if you change this blogging will get even better and become even more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could never give up pop either! I ran out of coke and I had a coupon for a free 12 pack.....so I figured when that was gone, but then dh bought more coke on sale.....I just love it too much. Although I don't care for snow I am sad to see it go too. I'd rather have the snow come, roads clear and then it can stay for a while in the yard.....it was at the 'nice' stage

    ReplyDelete
  5. We all have confessions to make - proud of you for making them to us ;)

    Wanna know a secret?! If my fav kind of pop is in the house - I drink it! I have no will power.

    ReplyDelete