Meet Me On Monday – 11/14

Monday, November 14, 2011 AnnMarie Brown 0 Comments


I found this Meme last week and I thought, I like it and decided to make today my first post to this Meme!

Questions:

1. Does your family/friends know about your blog?
I think most of my family and friends know about my blog. I don't think many of them follow my blog though. I always post my blog posts to facebook and twitter so if they follow me there they will definitely know I have a blog.

2. What is your favorite card game?
My favourite card game is skip-bo but I do have font memories of playing crazy 8's as a child with my family. I like most card games whether online or in real life.

3. What do you wear to bed?
Just a nightie or sometimes pj pants and a shirt depending on the temperatures.

4. What is your favorite kind of French Fry?
You are not going to believe this but I DO NOT like french fries... so no kind of french fry is my favourite.

5. What is your usual bed time?
My usual bed time is between 11pm and 12 midnight. Depends on the night I really need to get to bed earlier then that though.

0 comment luv: