The start of a new week & Reaching out

Sunday, October 02, 2011 AnnMarie Brown 0 Comments

For some reason I feel I really need a fresh start.

I want to run away and just start over but running away is not an option. I have people the depend on me... things I have to do... no options. But I can turn over a new leaf... get things organized and things moving along and make a difference in the lives of those around me every day.

I have two children who no longer live at home and I miss them every day. I really miss them a lot when they are going through things that I can not be closer to them to sit and talk and it has to be over the phone. Today I spent most of the day with my daughter on my mind. Tonight while watching tv I reached out and text messaged her. She then texted me back and told me some things going on in her life and I am so sad I am not closer to her so I can take her out for a coffee and just talk to her. I love her so much and she knows that and she also knows I wish I could be closer to her right now but there is a reason she is there and I am here.

How do you reach out to those who live far away by distance and yet still be there for them?

Starting a few new things this week with the kids. I will be posting what is happening in my world and my new time schedule that will work for my family for the rest of the fall.

0 comment luv: