The new Fall Season and Boxee

Friday, September 16, 2011 AnnMarie Brown 0 Comments

Fall brings so many different things about but one thing I really enjoy is the new TV series that start every Fall. This year I am loving it even more because I do not have to be held hostage by a typical tv schedule.

I have the Boxee Box and I can stream what shows I want when I want without having to record them. I have access to them all the time to watch when time permits. I used to have a DVR and sometimes I would miss recording the shows I enjoy because lets face it life gets busy. But with Boxee I don't have to remember to press the record button I just have to start the Boxee up and there the shows are at my finger tips.

I know many people have went to streaming tv from online but sometimes the laptop and computer screen as just way to small to watch the shows from. With the Boxee Box we stream right onto our TV all the time.

If you truly want to enjoy the fall season of TV think about investing in a Boxee Box.

0 comment luv: