Do clothes make the (wo)man?

Thursday, September 22, 2011 AnnMarie Brown 0 Comments

I am heading to a conference later this month and I have really been thinking about clothing and choices. I went shopping a week ago looking for something to wear and found something to wear to both the conference and other things in my life. I don't believe in buying something for one event if it can not be worn to other things. Just not good spending of my dollars.

Then I got to thinking, do the clothes really make the man or in this case woman?

After thinking back on things in my life... I have to say NO the clothes don't make the person. I have met many people looking so fine all dressed to the nines that I would not want to have anything to do with. And there is some people I have met who are not all dressed to the nines who have been very influential people in my life. People I want to visit with time and time again.

I find no matter what you wear just be you! It is the best thing you can be. Clothes won't make people talk to you or not want to talk to you and if it does they probably are not the kind of people you want to talk to anyway.

Looking forward to the convention I am attending next week and I can't wait to meet everyone!

0 comment luv: