Menu Planning Monday ~ Monday, January, 3, 2011

Sunday, January 02, 2011 AnnMarie Brown 2 Comments

I have a ton of turkey to use up.... thanks to that 35lb turkey on Christmas we cooked. So time to use up some of the leftovers and make some space in my freezer. Check out the other menu plans on orgjunkie.com to see what everyone else is making this week.

Monday Jan. 3– Garden Vegetable Soup, HM bread
Tuesday Jan. 4– Turkey Spaghetti, Garden Salad
Wednesday Jan. 5- Cheese & Rice Casserole, Steamed Broccoli & Carrots
Thursday Jan. 6 – Pork Chops, Potato Wedges, Veggies
Friday Jan 7 - Rosemary Turkey Pizza, Spinach Salad
Saturday Jan. 8– Souvlaki, Rice, stir fry veggies
Sunday Jan 9 – Turkey Tortilla Soup, Veggie Sticks

2 comments:

  1. I cheated Annie . . . I froze all my leftovers and took them up to Timmy. Your meal plan sounds yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is not cheating Pam... but I need to use mine... with our limited income we have to make the most of what we have. Glad you could share with Tim, good mama!

    ReplyDelete