My life right now...

Saturday, March 13, 2010 AnnMarie Brown 0 Comments

it seems as though my life consists of finding deals and saving money lately. Well it is true it does since we live on so little amount each month

I have undeleted my blog:

Frugal Tip$ Idea$, Thought$....


but I also have other interests and other things I enjoy and I plan on getting more involved in them shortly. I plan to do a OAMC day this week. It will probably be two days one of preparing and the other of actually doing the cooking. I want to do a baking afternoon tomorrow to fill up the shelves on my hutch. Might have to stop by a dollar store to make sure I have enough containers to store everything in.

We are also going geocaching this week weather permitting. Oh please weather change to be nicer so we can enjoy some caching. The best thing about caching is it is free. Mind you, you do need a gps device of some sort and for us that means my phone. :) No GPS needed with my android phone. Everything I need is on my phone.

We want to get a day in of bowling this week. Now that will be fun. I haven't bowled in a while but I can't wait to get out there and bowl.

I am also in a study at our church and it is so good. I am sure I will be posting about that shortly.

I also spend a lot of time with little people (children) looking after them daily, going on walks, to playgroups and just exploring the world out there through them. It is something I love to do.

It is March Break now for my big non homeschooled children so we will be taking in a few activities and having some fun all together.

Have a great day!

0 comment luv: