My Goals for 2010

Tuesday, January 05, 2010 AnnMarie Brown 0 Comments


This post was a while in the making as I wanted to make sure that I really rested and meditated in my goals before posting them.

Spiritual:
  1. Read through the Bible
  2. Grow more in trusting God and demonstrating that to my family
  3. More quiet time (rest, reflection and meditation)
Marriage:
  1. Plan a date night every other week
  2. Go to bed earlier every night and together
  3. Give my husband unconditional support with his job and education choices
Family:
  1. Begin family movie and game nights twice a month
  2. Pray for each child daily
  3. Reduce daily electronic time (TV, computer, video games)
Health:
  1. Lose weight
  2. work out on wii 4 times/week
  3. Take better care of myself
Financial:
  1. Try not to buy new but buy new to us instead
  2. Use cash only (no debit card)
  3. Re-read The Complete Tightwad Gazette
Homeschool:
  1. Find a homeschool schedule and routine that will work and implement it
  2. Use more hands on projects
  3. Be more focused and open to messy ideas
Gardening:
  1. Be more resourceful
  2. Try to find some inexpensive rain barrels
  3. Preserve as much fruit/veggies as I can
Homemaking:
  1. Use my home management binder
  2. Purge often. Say no to clutter!
  3. Make a monthly to do list for house (update it monthly)
Kitchen:
  1. Meal plan every week
  2. Re-organize kitchen to reduce counter clutter
  3. Learn to make:
  • crackers
  • pita bread
  • bread (again on my list)
Creative:
  1. Use up scrapbook supplies (before purchasing more)
  2. Take a picture a day (maintain blog)
  3. Learn to knit socks
Personal:
  1. Read one fun book per month
  2. Craft one day a week
  3. Wake up at 5:45am on weekdays

0 comment luv: