Menu Planning Monday April 20th

Monday, April 20, 2009 AnnMarie Brown 1 Comments


Big hello from Southwestern Ontario Canada. Hope all is well where you are.

Be sure to check out orgjunkie.com for more menu plan ideas!

My menu plan for the upcoming week:

Monday ~ Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup

Tuesday ~ Pork Chops, Rice, Veggies

Wednesday ~ Beef Stew, Homemade buns

Thursday ~ Chicken Noodle Bake, Garden Salad

Friday ~ Sweet & Sour Meatballs, Rice, Broccoli

Saturday ~ Grilled Hamburgers, Grilled Veggies, Salad

Sunday ~ Easy meal (make Spinach Salad for birthday party)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I'd love to know how you make your chicken noodle soup.

    I thought it was funny what you said about the similarities...although I don't have a preschooler, I do have two teenagers and an almost teenager (12) and then the 9 y.o. And although I don't put my husband's name directly on my blog, his name is Robert (not shortened) so practically just like your husband.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete