Trusting...

Wednesday, October 15, 2008 AnnMarie Brown 3 Comments

With so much going on in our lives currently it is so hard to put all our trust into the Lord. I know that we have been called to trust in the Lord all the time and with all matters but it really is easier said then done.

Yesterday there was an announcement at my husband's work place that they are closing come March 2009. So he will no longer have employment.... I could sit here and have a pity party or I could be optimistic because I know that we will be okay. We always make it through. We have two special needs children... I stay at home and homeschool our youngest due to her special needs... but we always seem to make it through no matter what challenges are put in front of us.

I know that when one door closes another door opens you just have to have the faith to walk through it. The Lord comes in varied packages and often in the packages we least expect. So I am trusting in Him totally and completely.

The Lord will provide and He won't bring a situation into your life that He won't give you grace and strength for! The Lord only does wondrous things!! (Ps. 72:18 ESV)

He will be your rock and stay, where you can lean and go for comfort and peace! (Ps. 71:3)


3 comments:

  1. Annie, you are in my thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying God will provide for you day by day. Many places laying off around here and even closing it seems. Where does your husband work?

    ReplyDelete