Thankful Thursday

Thursday, September 25, 2008 AnnMarie Brown 2 Comments

I feel I have so much to be thankful for but most days I need to be reminded of the many blessings in my life. So today I am going to concentrate on those blessings.

I am thankful to be a stay at home mom of 4 wonderful children.

I am thankful to be able to homeschool our youngest special needs child.

I am thankful that I am married to a wonderful man who truly is the light of my life.

I am thankful for my house and the fact that it is a home with lots of love and warmth.

I am thankful for the cooler weather that is here now.

I am thankful for my good friends and family.

I am thankful for my online friends, rubymoms and blog readers.

I am thankful that I live in a country were you are free to worship without persecution.

Please skip over to visit with Iris for more Thankful Thursday's. You will really receive blessing after blessing when you read what these special women have written. Each and everyone loves HIM, you can feel it on their page. Thanks Iris for hosting!! http://www.eph2810.com/

2 comments: